Enterprise Europe Network office hosted by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development has a pleasure to invite you to participate in the 6th edition of the international matchmaking event which will be held on 27 September 2016 at the International Trade Fair POLAGRA FOOD in Poznan, Poland.
Who should attend?
SMEs and other entities with a special focus on:
- food & drink
- HoReCa (Hotel/Restaurant/Catering)
- food processing technologies
- packaging & logistics
- to find new commercial and technological partners
- to develop and strengthen business relationships
- to exchange experience with international business partners
POLAGRA FOOD fair is one of the largest trade fairs for food sector in Central and Eastern Europe (ca 1000 exhibitors from 30 countries, 60 000 professional visitors in 2015). It is organised in parallel with:
- the International Trade Fair of Food Processing Technologies POLAGRA TECH
- the International Trade Fair for Packaging TAROPAK
- the International Trade Fair for Gastronomy POLAGRA GASTRO
Participation in the matchmaking event is free of charge and includes:
- 1-day entrance ticket to the POLAGRA FOOD fair for 1 person per company (valid also for POLAGRA TECH, TAROPAK and POLAGRA GASTRO) - only for companies with arranged meetings!
- personalised meeting schedule
- coffee breaks & light lunch
- business assistance of Enterprise Europe Network partners before, during and after the event. https://www.b2match.eu/b2b-food2016