Polish Investment and Trade Agency would like to invite you to a B2B meeting with food products producers from Poland participating in the Annapoorna fair in Mumbai. The meeting will take place on 28th of August, between 09:30-13:00, at LaLiT Hotel located at Sahar Airport Rd, Andheri East, Mumbai.
As part of the trade mission organised by Polish National Support Centre for Agriculture (KOWR) 9 Polish companies will come to India to participate in the fair:
- Bialski Owoc – fresh apples;
- Fish Farm Gosławice-Antonius Caviar – fish caviar;
- Gobarto – pork, poultry, venison;
- Grupa Konary – fresh apples;
- Grupa Owoce Natury – fresh and frozen fruits, NFC juices, concentrates;
- Maspex-GMW - dragees, nuts, toppings, decorative sugar, salty snack, instant powders, fruit & vegetable powders;
- The District Dairy Cooperative in Łowicz (OSM ŁOWICZ) – UHT and pasteurized milk, maturated and cottage cheese;
- Polish Dairy – milk powders, cheese, butter, yogurts;
- SOTI Natural – bottled, cold brew tea and coffee infusion.
The Polish Pavilion at the Annapoorna fair will be located in the Hall 2, stand C-01.